Dear Poster and Demo Session Chairs,
Thank you for agreeing to chair a poster session at COLING 2010. Below are some notes on chairing the session:
1. Check your assignment here (including time and room):
- You may want to check the bulletin board for any changes or updates to your session.
2. Review the instructions to poster presenters
3. As session chair, you have several responsibilities:
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes early for your session
- Help any author who is having trouble with layout, setup, or equipment
- Encourage participation! You can introducing people in the area to poster authors, and you may need to do some crowd control.
- If any problem develops, contact the student volunteers or the organizers desk.
We appreciate your being a session chair!
See you in Beijing,
Chu-Ren and Dan